BA’YAAN 12:15 PM
KHUTBAH 12:35 PM
NO More Second late Jumuah Till April 2020
Please Read This Note
Salaam Esha Salaah from today until Saturday 28th March will take place at 8:00 in Masjid-E-Umar Darlaston please make note of the following announcements in regards to Jumma Salaah at Masjid-E-Umar, Darlaston:
There will be 2 Jummah Salaah tomorrow,
12:35pm and 2:00pm.
For the first Jummah Salaah Masjid will open at 12:20, all brothers are requested to bring their own prayer mat and take it back with them after Fardh Salaah and perform Sunnah Salaah at home.
Youngsters and locals are requested to perform the 2:00 Jumma if possible to ease the congestion and reduce the risk of contracting disease. Masjid will open at 1:50.
Jazak’Allah khair for your continued support
Assalamu Alaykum Wa-Rahmatullahi
We pray you are well, please keep in mind the following important announcements in regards to the Masjid and Maktab at Masjid-E-Umar, Darlaston:
1) It is great sadness and regret, due to the current circumstances of the Coronavirus, madrasah is closed with immediate effect and will remain closed until further notice. Parents and students are requested to continue to revise what has been learnt thus far on a daily basis. We are looking at implementing an online portal where students will be taught by their respective teacher on a daily basis, thus leading to minimal disruption in their studies, details of this will be sent out once ready to parents & students.
2) Wudhu & toilet facilities are closed for everyone until further notice at the masjid, kindly perform your Wudhu from home as there is more reward.
3) Masjid will only open 10 min prior to each Salaah , therefater please perform your Sunnah, Witr and Nafl Salaah at home.
4) When attending the Masjid kindly bring your own prayer mats or a cloth to minimise the risk of infection to yourselves or to others.
5) The elderly, those with underlying health conditions and under 12s are requested to stay away from the Masjid for the time being for their own safety as they the most vulnerable to contracting the disease.
6) Those people who are displaying any symptoms, even mild symptoms should self isolate for their benefit and the benefit of others and should NOT come to the masjid.
7) Please adhere to the above points and rules set out not only by the committee, but most importantly our Scholars, medical professionals and the Government, as there are serious risks and we do not want to be the means of someone’s health deteriorating severely.
As the situation unfolds further correspondence will be relayed through Whatsapp and http://masjid-e-umar.co.uk/ the Masjid receiver, kindly pass on this important message to others. Please remember us all in your humble Duas and we pray to Allah that he keep all of us safe in these testing times.